Thursday 25 September 2008

Problems in France

Since being over here I have fully realised why I have avoided coming here in the past.

As a touch typist I feel like a spastic having to only use one finger as they have totally rearranged the keyboard more than any other country that I have ever visited.

Why they feel that a ; is more frequently used than q . I hqve no idea, but you have to use a function key to get the . to appear.

The people really do have their own unique odour that is unmistakable as it is unwanted.

The entire country seems to close at lunchtime like they were in southern Spain, but in Spain there was a good reason, the heat, here they are just crazy.

Forget driving on the wrong side of the road they dont seen to like pedestrians at all, AND THIS KEYBOARD IN THIS INTERNET CAFE IS DOING MY NUT IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the first time in my life I am really missing London, the place itself, where things make sence, shops and restaurants are open during the day, there is always something to do and somewhere to do it, the place isnt full of hills and mounains and people give good directions.

I have done a lot today that i want to talk about, but i cant use this keyboard any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment