Thursday 12 March 2009

Pitter patter of raindops on rooftops

This morning I awoke early this morning to a sound I had hoped I had left behind, the blowing winds and splatter of rain on corrugated roofing and plastic windows.
I was due to check out today around midday and hang around the city centre til around 8pm when I then head off to the airport, but with rain this horrid I feel that it is better to spend £10 and stay indoors rather than leave my luggage at reception and spend a day trying to amuse myself in a city filling up with rain.
My flight to Guangzhou is due to leave around 11pm, so with a full day ahead of me I checked caught up with some emails, some blogging and once again hassled my airlines for confirmation that my flights home were moved to the right days, not so easy when done from abroad.
After that, I just spent awhile updating profile photos, chatting and watching a few dvd's til it was time for me to take my taxi to the airport. Pretty dull but better than getting wet !?!

No comments:

Post a Comment